1. WE BELIEVE...The Scriptures are Inspired by God and declare His design and plan for
2. WE BELIEVE...There is only One True God–revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and
Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
3. WE BELIEVE...In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's son Jesus was both human
4. WE BELIEVE...though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin–ushering evil and death,
both physical and spiritual, into the world.
5. WE BELIEVE...Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through 'Salvation'
(accepting Christ's offer of forgiveness for sin). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the A/G]
6. WE BELIEVE...and practice two ordinances—(1) Water Baptism by Immersion after
repenting of one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion
(the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our
7. WE BELIEVE...the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation
that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New
Testament times. [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the A/G]
8. WE BELIEVE... The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is
‘Speaking in Tongues,’ as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced
throughout Acts and the Epistles.
9. WE BELIEVE...Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration
that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as
believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.
10. WE BELIEVE...The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We
believe 'the Church' is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout
time, have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination)
through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
11. WE BELIEVE...A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves
the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves
to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, and to build up or edify
the body of believers–the Church.
12. WE BELIEVE...Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today and is
provided for in Christ's atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins). [1 of 4
cardinal doctrines of the A/G]
13. WE BELIEVE...in The Blessed Hope—When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His
Return to Earth (the second coming). At this future moment in time all believers who
have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who
are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever. [1 of 4 cardinal
doctrines of the A/G]
14. WE BELIEVE...in The Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His
second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. This millennial
reign will bring the salvation of national Israel and the establishment of universal peace.
15. WE BELIEVE...A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ. They
will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of
16. WE BELIEVE...and look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ
is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell
with Him there forever following His millennial reign on Earth. 'And so shall we forever
be with the Lord!'
If you would like to read the in-depth statement with all the Scriptural basis and explanations, please use the link at the end.